THE Sikuku Shrine it’s inside The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom Tearsof the Eldin Mountains.
Our information will enable you to discover the Sikukuu shrine contained in the Eldin mountains, then enable you to remedy the shrine’s rotating gear puzzle to seize the treasure chest and the Mild of Blessing.
If you’re achieved, our shrine areas web page or interactive map of Hyrule can direct you to one thing else to do.
Location of Sikukuu Shrine
Sikukuu Shrine is situated within the Eldin Mountains on the (0700, 2793, 0226) coordinates.
Sikukuu shrine answer
1. Enter the shrine and go down a steep flight of stairs. You may discover the spinning gear on the wall. The balls fall from a gap within the higher left nook and the gear drives their fall to the left.
2. Use Name again to spin the gear in the other way, thus bringing a ball into the recess within the flooring to the proper of the gear. As soon as the ball is nested within the appropriate spot, the gate below the gear will open. Go over there. You may see one big gear and two smaller gears with a knob to show them.
3. Use the knob on the proper aspect of the platform to rotate the gear. Utilization Ultrahand for this, by turning the knob to the left, counterclockwise.
4. Leap onto the gear itself, in one of many slots. Utilization Name again to reverse whereas on it, and it’ll drop you in a secret chamber.
5. The Chest within the secret chamber has a zonaite longsword. Take that.
6. Look straight up. Utilization Ascend to hold you again upstairs.
7. As soon as again in the primary chamber, flip the small gear knob to the proper, clockwise.
8. Leap again onto the gear and use it Name again. This can take you to the raised platform.
9. Look at the sigil to get the Mild of Blessing.