What does the Fortnite map appear like in chapter 4 season 3? It is the beginning of a brand new chapter and an enormous crater has opened up within the heart of the map, revealing ruins and a lush jungle filled with harmful wildlife. It shakes up the dynamics of the map with its grindable vines a lot that there’s a lot to cope with on this model new Fortnite map.
The Battle Royale recreation is consistently evolving, so every thing on this information might change all through the season. As issues like Fortnite NPC areas, weapons, and extra change all through the season, we’ll replace you right here. Subsequent, pull up a chair and seize your finest map-reading glasses; this is your useful information to the brand new Fortnite map for the most recent season.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 POI
With this revamp, some POIs from season 2 stay, whereas others, positioned within the heart of the map, are completely new. Lots of the remaining ones have nonetheless had a makeover for Season 3. All of the POIs, outdated and new, are listed under:
- Creeky compound – it is a small base in the course of the jungle, however who set it up? Appears to have fairly a bit of apparatus, although.
- Rumble Ruins – an enormous set of ruins in the course of the jungle. He harbors nice loot and even has secrets and techniques for these he deems worthy. Grindable vines are in every single place right here.
- Shaded stilts – a fishing colony within the jungle made up of bamboo buildings. They’re on stilts to forestall the mass of loot from being swept away each time the river overflows.
- Kenjutsu crossing – Launched in Season 2, Kenjutsu Crossing is a quieter, extra rural space impressed by Japanese structure, with a lavish centerpiece.
- Gnarled networks – Knotty Nets is a fishing space with a lot of smaller buildings across the water for extra loot.
- Megacity – is a Neo-Tokyo-inspired metropolis full of loot-strewn buildings, new grind rails, and big holographic photos.
- Steamy springs – Steamy Springs is a extra residential space on the brand new Japanese-themed nook of the Fortnite map, that includes Sakura timber, bamboo, and a flag seize zone.
- Breakwater Bay – the medieval metropolis on the northwest coast stays however has been reworked because it first appeared. It homes a number of homes filled with loot.
- The Citadel – an enormous fort metropolis, this space is effectively guarded by a boss identified solely as The Ageless One.
- Frenzied fields – an enormous farmland that has barns filled with loot.
- Slippery seashores is a contemporary port with a manufacturing unit the place Fortnite Slap Juice is made.
- Brutal bastion – a fort on high of a mountain full of loot.
- Solo workshops – a contemporary polar expedition with little or no loot.
How one can discover sizzling spots in Fortnite
You will have seen a problem to refer to those POIs as sizzling spots, however what precisely are they? Merely put, a Fortnite Hotspot is any named location that seems on the in-game map with yellow textual content. Solely two or three areas per recreation can be sizzling spots and they’ll change each recreation, so verify the sport map for advance info.
Whenever you get to a sizzling spot, search for some drones flying round. Each comprises uncommon rarity or increased loot, so shoot them down to gather the goodies it scatters. Simply watch out, as taking pictures them will alert close by gamers.
That is all we all know concerning the new Fortnite map adjustments. For extra Fortnite goodness, take a look at the best way to get free Fortnite V-Bucks. Whereas quite a bit has modified this season, now you can tame Fortnite Raptors and use Fortnite Keys to unlock particular chests. Additionally preserve observe of latest Fortnite weapons, as your complete arsenal has modified.