Along with the Solstice launch, Bungie’s Future 2 acquired the 7.1.5 replace. This mid-season patch accommodates some stability modifications and fixes for Exotics like Stronghold and Blight Ranger. The previous did not grant Restoration on block hits, however did grant the identical when he attacked with a sword.
The latter would devour tremendous power whereas guarding, however each issues have been mounted. As for the stability modifications, Mild Bows acquired a ten% improve in final accuracy, whereas Shayura’s Wrath dynamic reticle on ADS improved. The unfold angle of exterior horizontal pellets on gentle rifles is lowered by 15 %.
Additionally, as beforehand confirmed, Graviton Lance has acquired a buff, dealing 67% extra injury in PvE. Try the stability modifications under for extra particulars and the complete patch notes right here. As for Solstice, it is out there till August eighth. Head right here to study in regards to the modifications, together with new buffs.
Future 2 Replace 7.1.5
- Mounted spawn factors on Burnout for Trials of Osiris Dominion.
- Mounted some areas the place gamers might exit the play space on these maps:
– Radiant cliffs
– Altar of the Flame
- Mounted a problem the place the voiceover on the finish of Mayhem matches wouldn’t play.
- Mounted a problem the place overloading the Terminal might interrupt progress in Stage 3.
person interface/person expertise
- Mounted Guardian rank icon decorations lacking for increased ranks.
- Mounted a problem the place Season Go ranges over 100 weren’t registering accurately within the Journey display screen.
- Mounted a problem the place the Season Go Rank 71 reward was not unlocking accurately.
– This problem was visible solely and the increase was correctly utilized as soon as unlocked.
- Mounted a problem the place the Eververse carousel sound impact might be heard when previewing different gadgets.
Gaming and funding
- Mounted a problem the place Dexterity mods weren’t offering the right buffs to the weapon’s prepared pace.
- Mounted the Stronghold Unique Gauntlets not correctly extending their reset period based mostly on the variety of hits blocked and never permitting them to reset when dealing injury with any sword.
– Now applies reset after blocking injury proper after a swing and extends its period based mostly on the variety of enemy assaults blocked.
- Mounted the Blight Ranger Unique Helmet consuming Tremendous Vitality whereas Guarding.
- Mounted a problem the place NPA Weir-Walker armor units had inconsistent lighting results.
- Mounted a problem the place Channeling Robes chest armor was lacking a texture.
- Mounted a problem the place splash injury stasis weapons did much less injury than supposed for stasis crystals.
– The New Pacific Epitaph grenade launcher was a notable instance of this.
- Mounted a problem the place Season of the Deep’s Reckoning Recaptured weapons incorrectly utilized a Corrupted visible impact to their ornaments.
– This patch word has been up to date to higher handle the mounted problem.
- Mounted a problem the place the Till He Returns Legendary Shotgun displayed a barely displaced glow.
- Mounted a problem the place upgraded weapons couldn’t be utilized or preview Memento shaders.
- Mounted a problem the place the purpose redaction hand cannon used an incorrect firing animation.
– This aggressively framed hand cannon used the sunshine body recoil sample, giving it a barely unintended benefit.
- At 0 Goal Help, the auto-aim angle has been lowered by roughly 10%.
- Elevated last accuracy by roughly 10%.
- Developer Notice: We incorrectly included a change to the Mild Bow’s injury falloff distance within the mid-season patch preview. Bows at the moment lack injury falloff, largely as a consequence of a problem the place they could fail to scan photographs at higher distances. This may trigger inconsistent hit registration, so making them lose injury additionally felt overly punishing. In Season 22, we corrected this and pre-set Bows to cut back injury, however it’s not at the moment enabled.
- Improved the dynamic reticle for Shayura’s Wrath when aiming down sights.
- Decreased the scatter angle of outer horizontal pellets by 15%.
- PvE injury elevated by 67%.
- Eliminated the additional purpose help offered by the Catalyst.
- Decreased the injury dealt to gamers by Cosmology explosion by 40%.
– Harm in PvE unchanged.
No time to elucidate
- Vary stat lowered by 10.
- Mounted a problem the place the Chimera perk on the catalyst was not making use of buffs to kinetic and augmented weapons.
- Mounted the Catalyst perk timer not showing within the buff bar.
- Decreased injury to stasis crystals.