Nexon’s long-awaited first DLC character Specter is lastly obtainable in DNF duel. As well as, it launched the Ver.1.40 patch, which brings varied modifications to the fight and provides new mechanics, comparable to Indomitable Spirit and Dice Choose. Gamers can choose Gold or Clear Cubes earlier than battles, and when their well being drops under 30 or 50 %, they will acquire completely different power-ups.
Different modifications embrace updates to the opening cinematic (with the unique nonetheless seen within the gallery) and improved enter on PS5. The search algorithm for ranked matches has additionally been revised. Varied bugs have additionally been mounted, such because the Document/Play button activating in sure conditions in Coaching mode or opponents profitable in Story mode with Double KO.
Try the complete patch notes under. DNF duel is out there for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Swap and PC. Try our assessment for the bottom recreation. Two extra DLC characters shall be launched this yr, so keep tuned for extra reveals within the coming months.
(Ver.1.40) Patch Notes
Patch Ver 1.40 has been launched with the next updates:
- New DLC Character: Specter has been added.
- Adjustments have been made to battle steadiness.
- A brand new battle system has been added.
Basic / In varied modes
- Improved enter lag on PlayStation 5.
- The opening cinematic has been up to date (the earlier model is out there within the Film Gallery).
- Revised search algorithm for ranked match. (Not utilized to Nintendo Swap)
- Fastened the bug the place the opponent set to “Watch All” can typically be hit when sure actions are recorded within the Inversion recording.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Document/Play hotkey can be triggered in sure conditions, even when the Document/Play sort was set to “Shuffle” in Motion Document Settings.
- Fastened the bug the place solely opponent wins on Double KO. (Not utilized to Nintendo Swap)
- Fastened a difficulty the place the voice wouldn’t drop mechanically after the restricted time to just accept the match has elapsed. (Utilized to Nintendo Swap solely)
- Fastened the bug the place the inversion system warning is displayed when it has not been activated.
- Fastened the bug the place some objects have been displayed in entrance of the system alert in Oceanic Categorical Stage.
- Transfer the arrow keys of 1P to the left facet of the display in coaching mode and replay mode. (Utilized to Nintendo Swap solely)