Counter-Strike 2 is already probably the most extremely anticipated FPS video games ever, with Valve working exhausting to launch its CSGO sequel quickly. The developer has opened up the restricted beta take a look at to increasingly gamers over time, giving followers a bite-sized style of the complete sport that’s but to come back. If you happen to’ve been taking part in Counter-Strike 2 and exploring its restricted take a look at your self, then you definitely’ll be excited to be taught that yet one more new replace has simply dropped. This one provides some much-needed multiplayer options to make your high quality of life in CS2 higher.
Forward of the Counter-Strike 2 launch date, Valve has launched one other patch for its restricted take a look at. This time round, the sport sees some enhancements made to its on-line choices. If you happen to’re fortunate sufficient to be one of many gamers with Counter-Strike 2 beta entry, then you understand how annoying voice chat might be typically. Relying on a participant’s microphone, their voice might be coming in means too loud and even too quiet.
Now you can modify every participant’s quantity individually. That’s not all, although. If you happen to’ve been having points with animated avatars, you can too choose to disable them. Different fixes embrace tweaks for the entire at the moment shipped maps, changes to objects and weapons, adjustments to the Premier matchmaking mode, and extra. If you happen to’re notably delicate to sound results, you’ll additionally discover quite a lot of in-game audio adjustments.
Counter-Strike 2 patch notes – Wednesday, September 13, 2023
You possibly can view the complete Counter-Strike 2 patch notes for a extra in-depth take a look at the restricted take a look at adjustments courtesy of Valve on Steam, or see our roundup of them beneath. This replace hopefully provides the sport’s ending touches and brings us just a little bit nearer to CS2’s full launch.
- Numerous bug fixes and tweaks for all shipped maps
- Numerous fixes for molotov/incendiary grenades
- Numerous fixes for smoke grenades
- Fastened injury indicators for hearth injury
- Adjusted first-person sniper contrails to replicate shot accuracy
- Numerous changes to lag compensation
- Changed participant elevation indicators on the radar with look instructions
- Numerous bug fixes and tweaks to UI components
- Audio combine adjustments and tweaks
- Lowered occlusion and distance results for gunfire, footsteps, and reloads
- Slight improve in stereo unfold
- Fastened a bug the place incorrect footstep and bounce land sounds would play on elevated edges
- Fastened a bug the place music would cease taking part in on the finish of deathmatch
- Modified armor quantity within the purchase menu from the quantity you at the moment should the quantity you should buy
- Numerous fixes for weapon finishes, gloves, and stickers
- Water rendering efficiency enhancements
- Added nametag positions for all knife fashions
- Enable adjusting particular person participant voice volumes
- Numerous HUD bug fixes and tweaks
- Added choice to disallow animated avatars
When you look ahead to the complete model of the brand new Valve FPS to launch, learn up on the entire Counter-Strike 2 maps for a greater understanding of the place you’ll be taking part in. Alternatively, look by means of just a few of those different thrilling multiplayer video games to get pleasure from with your mates till CS2 drops.